Delivery of goods
DELIVERY OF GOODS
1. Goods are delivered throughout Lithuania within 1-3 business days.
2. Goods are delivered abroad within 5-14 business days.
3. When ordering delivery of goods in Lithuania, the Buyer can choose the ordered goods:
3.1. Pick up at the selected parcel machine (DPD, Omniva, LP Express).
3.2. Deliver the goods by courier to the address specified by the Buyer (LIETUVOS PAŠTAS).
4. When ordering delivery of goods abroad, the Goods shall be delivered to the address specified by the Buyer. It is up to the Seller to choose which courier company to use, depending on the deadlines and economic aspects.
5. The Buyer, having chosen the method of delivery of goods by courier, undertakes to indicate the exact address for delivery of the goods. The Buyer must pick up the goods at the delivery time agreed with the courier.
6. Goods that are delivered to the Buyer to parcel machine can be picked up at any time of the day. Goods must be picked up from the terminal no later than within the storage period specified by the operator of parcel machines.
7. By disclosing the order number or parcel machine door code to another person, including in cases where the Buyer provides an incorrect telephone number during shopping, the Buyer assumes responsibility and has no right to make claims to the Seller regarding the delivery of goods to the wrong recipient.
8. Before signing the delivery documents, the Buyer must inspect the condition of the outer packaging of the shipment and, if it is damaged, the Buyer has the right to inspect the contents of the order and its quality. If the Buyer notices defects in the goods or discrepancies between the shipment and the order, the Buyer must not accept the goods and inform the Seller about it by the phone or e-mail address specified in these Rules.