This privacy statement contains information about “Des Mos” website manager, which operates under Individual Activity NO. 986481, registration address: Minijos Street 169K, Klaipeda, the processing of personal data by firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the Company).
The Company recognizes that the protection of personal data is important to its customers and partners and other data subjects (hereinafter referred to as data subjects) and it undertakes to respect and protect the privacy of each data subject.
This privacy statement is addressed to you, our customers and partners, and your representatives (employees and other authorized persons who communicate with the Company). In this statement, the Company explains and informs you about how personal data is processed and what rights you and your representatives have.
When processing personal data, the Company complies with all legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, instructions of the competent authorities, as well as established standards and procedures to ensure that personal data is processed accurately, fairly, lawfully, transparently, and securely.
You provide personal data to the Company on a voluntary basis. The company must process them in order to be able to enter into agreements with you, properly fulfill the obligations assumed towards you and other legal obligations. If you do not provide personal data, the Company will not be able to conclude transactions with you and provide other services you need.
Objectives and legal bases for the processing of personal data – conclusion and performance of agreements with customers, including the recovery of arrears from defaulting customers (legal basis: the processing is necessary for the fulfillment of the agreement; also the processing of the data is necessary for the legitimate interests of the Company and your interests when the Company processes the personal data of representatives authorized by you to communicate with the Company), mandatory accounting for the performance of economic operation (legal basis: fulfillment of legal obligation applicable to the Company), analytics of economic operations (statistics) (legal basis: legitimate interests of the Company to analyze its business operations and keep statistics).
Recipients of personal data processed by the Company are the Compan’s employees, as well as the Company’s partners, to whom, in order to fulfill the obligations to you, we transfer personal data necessary for the fulfillment of your orders in individual cases. In cases prescribed by law, the Company, in fulfilling its obligations, also provides your data to the relevant state institutions.
How and why we collect and use your personal data
- visitors of the website (www.desmos.lt);
- the persons who have contacted us;
- individuals who have purchased our products;
- job candidates.
All personal data you provide when communicating with us is used only for the above-mentioned purposes and to review messages and to administer and manage communication flows. We undertake not to use your personal data in any publications in such a way that it would be possible to identify you without your expressed consent. Please note that we may need to contact you by e-mail or phone. Don’t forget to notify us of any changes to your personal information.
- we must disclose information in accordance with the law, including cases when we are required to disclose personal data to the tax administrator and law enforcement authorities for the purposes of crime prevention and detection;
- we must disclose personal data in connection with legal proceedings or for the purpose of obtaining legal advice or disclosure is necessary to establish, enforce or defend our rights;
- the information must be disclosed in order to protect our interests or the interests of others (for example, to prevent fraud);
- information must be disclosed in order to protect your vital interests (for example, if you feel unwell on our premises and we need to seek medical attention); the Company shall store the personal data processed no longer than it is required by the purposes of the data processing or provided by law, or the limitation period for any claims expires. You have the right to request that the Company would grant access to your personal data they process, to request their rectification or erasure, or to restrict the processing of the data or you have the right to object to the processing of the data, as well as you have the right to data portability. When the Company processes your personal data on the basis of legitimate interest, you have the right at any time to object to the processing of personal data relating to you by the Company for reasons related to your particular case.
The right to request the deletion of data, the right to restrict the processing of data, the right to data portability, and the right to object to the processing of data are not absolute and the legal acts may provide additional conditions for their implementation.
You have the right to ask us to delete your personal data. Please note that we will only be able to comply with such a request if:
- your personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected (for example, we need your personal data in order to respond to your letters);
- the collection, storage or use of personal data is prohibited by law;
- your personal data is not needed to establish, enforce, or defend a legal claim, for example, in legal proceedings. You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data or not to process them:
- the period required to ascertain the accuracy of your personal data when you make claims about the accuracy of the data;
- when our collection, storage, or use of your personal data is illegal, but you decide not to request the deletion of the data;
- when we no longer need your personal data, but you need them that we could establish, enforce, or defend a legal claim;
- the time needed to determine whether we have a more important legal basis to continue to process your personal data if you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your personal data.
You have the right to transfer data that we have received from you with your consent or for the purposes of concluding the agreement. If you exercise this right, we will transfer a copy of the data you provide at your request.
You have the right to object to our use of your personal data:
- when we use such data to safeguard our legitimate interests, but we do not have a more important legal basis to continue to use your personal data;
You are important to us and it is important to us to ensure the protection of your personal data. We apply strict standards to the collection and use of personal data. So we take any complaints about the use of your personal data very seriously and please let us know of any issues related to this. When you contact us to submit a complaint, we only use your personal data to investigate and respond to your complaint and to assess the quality of the services we provide. Upon receiving a complaint against a member of our team, we may need to disclose your identity to this person. You can indicate that you do not want your personally identifiable information to be disclosed and we will endeavor to comply with your request. However, it may not always be possible to deal with a complaint anonymously. If you are dissatisfied with our response, you can also submit a complaint directly to the State Data Protection Inspectorate. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority in the Member State of your residence, place of work, or the place where the alleged infringement was committed.
If you are concerned about the Company’s actions/inaction that you believe may not comply with this Privacy Notice or requirements of legal acts, you may contact the Company at any time in any way convenient to you.
If the issue with the Company cannot be resolved, you have the right to apply to the State Data Protection Inspectorate, which is responsible for the supervision and control of personal data protection legislation.
If necessary, the Company has the right to update the above-mentioned information.
COOKIES AND THEIR USE
Please be informed that this website www.desmos.lt uses only the necessary cookies to ensure the smooth operation of the website.
You can change the settings on your devices at any time and delete the saved cookies. Most browsers are set to accept cookies automatically. You can disable cookies in your browser.
Please note that in some cases, deleting cookies may slow down your internet browsing, restrict the operation of certain features of the Website or disrupt their smooth operation, or block access to the Website.